Sunday, April 7, 2013

My First Blog Post


This is my first blog post. I am planning to write a lot of things which come to my mind. I have observed a lot of issues which public around me face and a lot of thoughts come to my mind to help them. You might have heard that "A pen is mightier than sword". So I will use this blog to voice my opinion and also to write certain things which bubble in my mind.

Also, I will use this blog as a medium for sharing my knowledge with everyone. I am sure that whatever I share here will be very much useful to everyone around.

I request everyone to leave their wonderful comments which will help me in refining my ideas and make the blog a productive one for me and for the readers.

Thanks.




Disclaimer:


The opinions/views expressed in the blog posts/articles are those of the author and may be used for informational purpose only. The author should not be held liable if someone uses his posts/articles as facts. All similarities between the views and opinions expressed on this blog and the views and opinions held by any person, real or fictional, living or dead, including the author of such views and opinions, are purely coincidental and may or may not necessarily reflect any actual views and opinions ever held by anyone during any period of world history, including but not limited to past, present, and future.
The author of these blog posts retains the copyrights in all objects and texts produced by him, and the duplication or use of these graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts, in electronic format or printed format, is only permitted with the explicit consent of the author.

1 comment:

Comment moderation is on. Please do not send spam messages.